Tuesday, June 23, 2009

You & Me ...

this was a song i wrote when i was in 3th grade

When the sun shines i think of you
when the moon comes you think of me
the only time we thing of eachother is when we are togther. when you came by to my house you bring me a pot of flowers.
you gave me my favroite jasmine,iris and roses .
you know where to go with me.....yeah
you take me everywhere in my dreams.
You know when i need somebody to hold.. to be with..
You are the onw who has understoode me today.. forever..together..oh yeah
We will spend our lives together
You need me to be with you forever
coz we are meant to be .. oh yeah..

3 comments:

  1. its a beautiful poem for a 3rd grader .. keep it up baby gal ..

    Loadsa Love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poem, far above you age and grade. Kudos and blessings

    ReplyDelete